Our client, a highly-regarded Legal 500 firm in Chelmsford, is seeking an experienced Child Care Law Solicitor to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be a Children Panel Member with a passion for their expertise and experience dealing with a range of private and publicly funded matters.
- Handle a quality caseload of family and child care law cases, including divorce, child contact arrangements, domestic abuse, child support, guardianship and care proceedings
- Undergo your own advocacy
- Maintain a client-focused attitude with highly personable communication and interpersonal skills
- 1+ years PQE as a Family & Child Care Law Solicitor with Children Panel Membership
- Experience in undertaking your own advocacy
- Ability to handle complex and sensitive issues that arise from relationship breakdowns and social service investigations
- Understanding of Legal Aid
- Access to your own transport
The firm are offering the successful candidate a full caseload, a friendly and supportive working culture, work-from-home options and great scope for progression.
If you are a Child Law Solicitor who is keen to join a Legal 500 firm in Chelmsford, then please apply now to be considered, or call Camille Walcott at G2 Legal in complete confidence.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Camille Walcott at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.