A senior level opportunity has arisen with an award winning Legal 500 recommended full service law firm at their Leeds office. There is a real opportunity for development and progression in a supportive environment. This, along with hybrid working, a strong work life balance, and free on site parking, is an opportunity not to be missed.
A competitive salary is on offer with an attractive benefits package:
- Hybrid working
- Generous pension scheme
- Excellent bonus scheme
- Free life assurance
- Discounted legal services
- In-house training programme
- Up to 31 days' holiday
You will be an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor, ideally with 3+ years' PQE from a large regional or national firm with ties to the West Yorkshire region. You will be taking on an existing Commercial Property caseload acting for a wide range of property clients.
There is a scope to get involved in the management of the team and you will also be involved in marketing and business development.
- Very sociable and friendly team environment
- A mix of home and office-based work - Agile working is promoted and encouraged in the team
- High quality work from a wide range of both local and national clients including developers, lenders, and investors
- Opportunity to join an expanding team with excellent career prospects and scope to advance quickly
- Competitive salary
- Excellent training and support provided
To apply for this excellent Commercial Property Solicitor role submit your updated CV via the link or contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal for more information.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in West Yorkshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Rachael Atherton on 0113 254 9296 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.