A North West leading legal practice in Bolton is recruiting for an experienced Legal Secretary to work within the RTA department. Working within a pool of secretaries, you will be required to provide secretarial support to fee earners with duties such as audio typing, preparation of Court documents and other ad hoc correspondence. Previous legal secretarial experience is a must with the use of Proclaim being an advantage, but not essential, as full training will be provided.
Full time, office based;
- Salary depending on experience but up to £24,000
- Free onsite parking
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Employee assistant programme
- Workplace pension scheme
Duties to include:
- Preparing correspondence and documents via digital dictation
- Photocopying and scanning documents
- Making appointments, arrange meetings and liaise with lawyers, clients, Counsel and others
- Making and receive calls to clients and others in a professional and friendly manner
- Supporting other secretaries and the administration team as required
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Joanne Gairns at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.