A UK top 100 law firm in Newcastle are looking to recruit a part time Legal Secretary to work within the Personal Injury team within Health & Regulatory. You will assist both Partners and fee earners with their day to day requirements as well as assisting other secretaries within the team.
The role is office based and working 22.5 hours across five days. There is some flexibility which can be discussed at interview stage.
Salary is dependant on experience with a FTE salary of £22K.
- Preparation of Court documentation/correspondence as directed by fee earners by way of digital dictation
- Preparation of inward and outward post
- Maintaining fee earners' diaries
- Produce and assist in the preparation of monthly bills
- Facilitating and organising meeting rooms booking accommodation/travel
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Joanne Gairns at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.