This leading, national law firm are currently looking to hire a Clinical Negligence Solicitor to join the central Leeds office. This is a Grade A vacancy, so applications are welcomed from Clinical Negligence Solicitors with circa 8+ PQE. You will be focusing on high value claims including multi-million value cases and experience within these is essential to be considered for this role. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing Legal 100 firm that offers a great work life balance, fabulous benefits, and will support you and your goals.
Alongside a competitive salary, they have an attractive benefits package to include:
- A bonus scheme paid yearly of up to 12% of your basic salary
- Pension scheme with tax-efficient salary sacrifice option
- Life Assurance Policy
- Medicash policy to cover some dental, optical, and other medical expenses.
- 35 days holiday a year including bank holidays and Christmas Closure, you also have an option to purchase up to 3 extra days, holiday per year
- Long service award 3 days extra holidays after your 5th, 7th, and 9th full year of employment.
- Enhanced company sick and maternity pay scheme
- Flexible, agile working environment with a positive work-life balance
- Varied calendar of funded company social events
This firm cover the full spectrum of Clinical Negligence work, providing a varied case load to include cases within: Birth Injury, Misdiagnosis, Complex Orthopaedic, Cancer, Cerebal Palsy, Cauda Equina and more.
You will be focussing on high value claims including multi-million value cases and experience within these is desired.
If you are a Clinical Negligence Solicitor looking to secure a role with one of the leading Clinical Negligence teams in the country, please apply directly via the link. For further details, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal Recruitment.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.