Whats on offer?
- Construction Litigation work
- High value matters
- Advise on domestic & international disputes
- Progression to become a future leader within the firm
Who will you join?
- Super successful law firm - rated in legal 500
- An established multi-site construction team
- Work with an inspiring & well-respected Partner
What will you do?
- Advise on innovative energy, project, infrastructure and construction disputes
- Handle all forms of risk management, strategic advice and dispute resolution (including adjudication, litigation and arbitration)
- Advise household name clients
- Deliver the highest level of client care
What will you need?
- 3 years experience as a solicitor or legal executive
- Construction Disputes experience
What will you get?
- Very competitive salary & Bonuses
- Flexible & hybrid working options
- Access to a coaching and mentoring program in order to progress
- Private medical insurances
- 28 days annual leave and a sabbatical options
- Flexible reward system to suit you
- Click on apply now to send your CV through for consideration
- Or call Paul Norman for a confidential conversation about this and other vacancies in Exeter
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Paul Norman at G2 Legal on 0117 9000 888 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.