Are you an experienced construction solicitor in Yorkshire seeking a new opportunity with a Tier 1, forward-thinking, international law firm? This opportunity could be perfect for you!
Our clients are a market-leading and forward-thinking law firm with over 75 offices worldwide.
The firm are constantly challenging the status quo and pride themselves on doing things differently with employees and clients.
You would be joining a market leader in construction with fantastic, experienced individuals to gain knowledge and experience from.
As a Construction Solicitor within this Tier 1 international law firm your role will involve:
- Providing first class non-contentious construction advice
- Drafting and negotiating construction contracts, professional team appointments, guarantees and bonds, collateral warranties, and a wide range of ancillary documents
- Advising on procurements routes and standard form contracts NEC, JCT, FIDIC, and IChemE
- Supporting and nurturing less experienced members of the team
You will have the opportunity to work within a variety of sectors such as major institutional investors, public sector, education, and lenders.
To be considered for this fantastic Construction Solicitor opportunity in Sheffield, you will:
- Ideally have between 5 – 10 years' PQE
- Have gained experienced within a well-regarded construction team in the UK
- Excellent commercial awareness and attention to detail
- Supportive nature, as you will have some management responsibilities
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you, please reach out to Connor Norris at G2 Legal for a confidential discussion, or apply online via the link below with your updated CV today!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Connor Norris at G2 Legal on 0131 278 0000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.