Due to strategic growth plans at this well run multi-site practice are currently looking to recruit an experienced Law Cost Negotiator with proven experience.
**This is a home working role**
You will have proven experience in dealing with high value litigation and negotiations cases.
The firm have a fantastic reputation within the legal industry and excellent benefits package including
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- A bonus scheme paid yearly (subject to targets being met)
- Pension scheme with tax-efficient salary sacrifice option
- Life Assurance Policy
- Medicash policy to cover some dental, optical and other medical expenses
- 35 days holiday a year including bank holidays and Christmas Closure, you also have an option to purchase up to 3 extra days’ holiday per year, until you long service award the 3 days after your 5th, 7th, and 9th full year of employment.
- Enhanced company sick pay scheme
- Flexible, agile working environment with a positive work-life balance
- Varied calendar of funded company social events
- Monthly voucher awards
- Managing own caseload using case management software
- Instruct Counsel to attend Detailed Assessment/Oral review or alternatively conduct own hearings
- Hit agreed recovery targets
- Undertaking accurate valuation
- Constant communication with fee earners
- Providing head of team updates on forecasts, recoveries, issue files
- Hit agreed daily chargeable hours target
- Keep MI fully up to date and accurate
- Deal with aged debt where applicable
- Reviewpoints of dispute
- Assist in bundle preparation
- Ensure SLA/Pipeline metrics adhered to
- Follow agreed processes
- Providing legal teams with costs advice
- Attending team meetings
- Providing feedback on recoveries/files/fee earning practices
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.