An outstanding opportunity has arisen within a specialist and niche law firm at their Head Office in Garforth, Leeds. The firm offers hybrid working and an incredible benefits package with progression opportunities to accelerate your legal career within an Employment Paralegal position. You will gain exposure to highly experienced solicitors in a commercial environment with uncapped levels of progression.
Firm benefits include
- Private Healthcare Insurance
- Up to 25 paid working days holiday per annum
- Recruitment bonuses
- Opportunities to listen to guest speakers
- Chance to attend well-being workshops
- Personal Trainer Sessions
- Numerous social activities and engagements organized throughout the year
Ideal candidate skills and qualifications
- Completed their LPC is ideal but not essential
- Have excellent IT and verbal and written communication skills
- Initiative and ability to work in a team
- Minimum of one years’ experience in a law firm within any area of law
About the company
This firm covers the full spectrum of Employment work, providing advice to clients across the commercial and healthcare sectors. They provide both Employment and HR services as well as Employment Tribunal Claims.
If you are looking for a Paralegal role and fit the above criteria, please apply directly via the link.
For further information, please contact Rachael Atherton from G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.