A new opportunity has become available for a Wills & Probate Solicitor/Legal Executive to join a leading, regional firm within their Guiseley/Bingley branch.
This role would be suitable for either an NQ+ Solicitor or an established Solicitor/Executive looking for the next step in their career. The successful candidate will be offered a generous benefits package including 31 days of paid annual leave as well as hybrid working.
Firm benefits include:
- Generous holiday entitlement ranging from 23 – 31 days (full-time, depending on the length of service with the firm)
- Family-friendly firm offering flexible work patterns
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Discounted bus travel
- Payroll giving scheme for tax-free charitable donations
- Professional membership/subscription support
- Death in Service Life Assurance – 3 times the salary
- Interest-free loan for an annual travel pass
- Free conveyancing on your main residential property
- A free will
- Regular social events including summer BBQ and a Christmas party
- Run a caseload of client matters
- Dealing with matters at all stages, from taking the client’s initial instructions
- Will drafting
- Dealing with the preparation of lasting powers of attorney and the administration of estates
- The workload would also be split over the two offices so travel between Guiseley and Bingley would be required
If you are a Wills & Probate Solicitor/Legal Executive and meet the above criteria, please apply directly via the link, or contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal for further information.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.