An exciting opportunity has come up for a Residential Property Solicitor to join an award-winning property department in York. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Solicitor to join a growing firm offering long-term career progression.
The successful candidate will have run a varied caseload which will consist of residential sales, purchases, re-mortgages, and transfers of equity matters through to completion.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience in handling sale and purchase files from start to finish
- Experience in business development and meeting clients
- Strong communication skills with clients and potential clients
- Ability to manage own workflows and meet and exceed deadlines and targets
- Experience working with an IT case management system
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Realistic career progression opportunities
- Health cash plan
- Staff discounts
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Flexible hours
If you are interested in this role, then click apply for immediate consideration or contact Dua Khan at G2 Legal with any questions.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Dua Khan at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.