A national leading law firm is looking for a Private Client Solicitor to join their Leeds office. You will be joining a Legal 500 firm that offers great support in terms of progression and a wide range of benefits.
Firm benefits include:
- Up to 25 days of paid annual leave
- Competitive salary package
- Pension scheme
- Hybrid working options
- Extremely flexible working environment to include agile working and flexible working arrangements
- Career progression
- An extremely supportive working environment
- You should be a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive, with a friendly and professional manner
- Ideally a senior Fee Earner with a minimum of 5+ years of experienced department
- Be an effective communicator with excellent attention to detail and an awareness of current developments in the law
This is a full-time position where you will be managing Private Client law issues, providing professional legal advice across a range of topics including Wills and Probate, inheritance tax planning, and setting up and managing trusts as well as powers of attorney.
If you are a Solicitor looking for the next great step in your career please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal Recruitment or apply online with your updated CV today!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.