Housing Management Solicitor
A new position for a 0-5 PQE Housing Management Solicitor has become available with this national and leading Legal 100 firm. This role will be based out of the firm's Leeds office although they strongly encourage agile working and have a very flexible home/office-based working policy. The firm also offers a generous benefits package including 25 days of paid holiday and private medical insurance.
Benefits packages include
- 25 days annual paid holiday
- The option to purchase up to 5 days of additional holiday
- Pension with 5% employee contribution
- Private medical insurance
- Permanent health insurance/income protection
- Season ticket loans
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Legal 100 firm
Ideal candidate skills and qualifications
- Having experience working for social landlords is an essential
- Experience in acting for housing associations is desirable
- Experience in the supervision of junior colleagues is desirable
- Enthusiasm to develop legal skills and a willingness to take on challenges
- Team player, with the temperament to form strong and sustained working partnerships
About the role
The types of work you will cover will include but not be limited to: Possession claims, Injunction claims, breach of tenancy claims, disrepair, access injunctions for gas and electricity safety, failed succession cases, leasehold management advice and service charge disputes.
If you are a Housing Management Solicitor meeting the above criteria, please apply directly via the link.
For further information contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal Recruitment.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in West Yorkshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Rachael Atherton on 0113 254 9296 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.