Are an experienced Commercial Solicitor looking for a new opportunity in private practice?
Do you want the flexibility to work from home (WFH) for a Chambers ranked Legal 500 law firm based in Thame?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established, industry recognized and award-winning team with a strong lender client base but a realistic appetite to grow considerably more.
You will be joining a team of two highly experienced Company & Commercial Solicitors, which is Partner lead together with an experienced Paralegal and two dedicated Legal Secretaries.
Duties would include:
- Drafting and negotiating a wide range of business-to-business contracts.
- Drafting standard agreements including terms of sale and contracts of distribution and agency.
- Drafting standard terms for sales to consumers.
- Advising on data protection compliance including desktop audits and time-sensitive matters as they arise.
- Acting on business asset and /or share purchases and other company disposals
- Assisting with company formations and generally advising on start-ups
For your hard work you will be offered an attractive salary, package and benefits.
For more information about this opportunity please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.