One of the leading Intellectual property firms in Europe is now looking to expand and is offering the perfect opportunity for a well experienced patent attorney specialising in Biotechnology to join its ranks. This eminent London based firm fulfils all the necessary requirements you would expect from a top practice, ranging from diversity to equality. In addition to this they offer the perfect work life balance and provide you with the option to work remotely 4 days a week.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a fully qualified patent attorney in the field of biotechnology to join a team of over 40 trainee and qualified attorneys. You will be supported well and quickly adapt to this role.
The suitable candidate would be:
- A qualified European patent attorney with 1-4 years post qualification or equivalent experience – a UK qualification is also expected
- Technically adaptable, with the ability to quickly understand any biotechnology subject matter – experience in pharmaceutical formulation chemistry is essential
- Knowledge on immunology is important but not fundamental
- Commercially minded, client focussed and able to build and develop great relationships, not only with clients but also colleagues
- Able to work closely with direct clients and take responsibility for your own caseload
- Ambitious and ready to take their career to the next level
As a core member of an important team within the company you can rest assured you will feel very welcomed. In addition to this you will be working with some of the world’s most well-known and exciting companies; with a more than competitive salary and a company that boasts a great working environment, do not miss out. If you would like any more information on this brilliant opportunity, then please do not hesitate to contact us.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Lee Townsend at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.