A leading top tier law firm is currently looking to recruit an experienced IT Trainer to join their Manchester City Centre office within the firm’s expanding IT team. As the IT Trainer you will be working with the Training Manager, delivering face-to-face training to the team.
The firm have an excellent reputation within the legal industry and offer competitive salary bandings plus benefits including:
- Fantastic reputation within the legal industry
- Award winning
- Excellent staff retention
- Annual promotions process open to all staff
- 25 days holiday plus office closure over Christmas and New Year
- Companywide sports teams and social events
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym membership
- Season ticket loan
- Free travel insurance
- Modern and central Manchester City Centre offices
You will ideally have knowledge in the whole current Microsoft Office suite and have a good understanding of the Training Cycle. Previous experience as an Legal IT trainer is required.
- Working with the IT Training Manager and IT Director to assist in the overall IT Training strategy for the firm
- To create, design, and deliver effective and engaging IT Training across all areas throughout the firm
- Create and design detailed training materials, such as training guides, e-learning modules, and videos
- Ensure all training content is always kept up to date and is accessible by all members of staff
- Monitor, assess, and evaluate all training carried out
- Support the IT Training Manager to proficiently plan and roll out all new system release training, keeping IT Director up to date at all stages
- Liaise with the in-house software development team and IT Helpdesk to ensure up to date knowledge and understanding of any proposed key system changes
- Produce weekly top tips and newsletters
- Ensure training records for all staff are kept up to date and logged relevantly
- Identify future IT learning requirements within departments and/or the firm
- Measure understanding and learning using pre and post training assessments
- Assist the IT Training Manager in creating schedules for continuous IT training for the firm, departments, and individuals
- Maintain and update the Learning Management System
- Conduct regular reviews of induction training requirements with the assistance of the IT Training Manager
If you are interested in applying for this Legal IT Trainer position submit your updated CV via the link or contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal for more information.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Greater Manchester. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.