A regional multi-office law firm with a great reputation for family/care work is seeking a Newly Qualified NQ Childcare Solicitor to join the Huddersfield office. You'll be joining a well-established team where you will handle Care Proceedings and other matters. This challenging yet rewarding role involves working on significant cases in terms of the protection of children at risk of serious harm.
Firm benefits include:
- Up to 25 paid working days holiday per annum Staff introduction bonus scheme
- ‘Happy Birthday!’ – have a free day off to celebrate and after 5 years have a £50 voucher to spend every birthday as well
- Corporate discounts on a wide variety of products and services
- Extremely flexible working environment to include agile working and flexible working arrangements.
- Career progression and an extremely supportive working environment.
- All expenses paid for Summer and Christmas party events
You must be passionate about helping people and have at least 6 months' family experience (ideally legal aid) is required to be considered for this NQ Childcare Solicitor with experience in childcare law.
About the role and firm:
The training at this firm is outstanding. There is an in-house training programme which includes monthly in-house sessions.
Usually, one of their panel member senior solicitors will run training for their team of 35 family lawyers at breakfast time with breakfast of course!
The training is optional and only if the topic is of interest.
As they are one of the biggest family teams in Yorkshire, they do also have counsel come in-house to offer bespoke training usually on any training gaps identified by fee earners themselves or supervisors.
To offer a variety of training they also encourage travel to external training venues to get different perspectives.
They also have a portfolio of webinars on all aspects of family law.
Apply now to be considered for this NQ Childcare Solicitor position.
Contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal Recruitment for further information.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.