This is an exciting opportunity, for an experienced Conveyancer to secure a new role with a business that invests in the absolute best talent. This legal 500 national firm provides a generous benefits package, including flexible and work-from-home opportunities. Through their structure, modernized approach and supporting technology, they enable the team to focus on understanding clients and building strong, longstanding relationships.
Firm benefits include
- Up to 25 paid working days holiday per annum
- Extremely flexible working environment to include agile working and flexible working arrangements.
- Career progression and an extremely supportive working environment.
- All expenses paid for Summer and Christmas party events
- Given opportunities to volunteer and support charities of your choice
- Legal 500 firm
Ideal candidate skills and qualifications
- Conveyancing experience (ideally 2 years)
- Managed your own caseload of transactions from instruction through to completion.
- Have excellent IT and verbal and written communication skills
- Be a people person, who is organized and enthusiastic about supporting others within their own team
You'll be joining a leading Legal 500 national law firm who are currently looking to strengthen its Residential Property Department with the hire of an experienced Home Working Residential Conveyancer. You will need to be commutable from Lincoln for any ad-hoc training requirements.
Please apply directly via the link for this Home Working Residential Conveyancer vacancy or contact Rachael Atherton for more information.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.