IP Litigation Paralegal

A forward thinking, diverse and innovative Intellectual property firm are now looking to expand their ranks. G2 Legal are assisting one of our most impressive clients in their hopes to find suitable IP Litigation Paralegal.

This is a golden opportunity to enhance your knowledge in the fascinating world of Intellectual property, whilst working with some of the most inventive minds within the industry. This firm is truly specialist in what it does and always aim to surpass the expectations of their clients.

As an IP Paralegal, you will gain exposure up to the level of what an NQ would expect. This leaves you with many options as you get further into your profession and would be perfect for anyone looking to become a solicitor in the future. 80% of this role will be focused on patent litigation matters, whilst the remaining 20% will be focused on other areas of IP.
 
Requirements:

- The ability to demonstrate a self-motivated and pro-active attitude along with possessing excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional IT skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and cloud services)
- Strong communication skills, not only written but also verbal
- Excellent academic qualifications. A degree would be preferable but not essential
- Previous litigation paralegal experience

 
Main responsibilities:

- Assisting in preparation of evidence and administrative court documents
- Filing documents at court as required including the CE File electronic case management system
- Undertaking research on procedural points under the Civil Procedure Rules and drafting memos and emails of advice for supervising partners and solicitors
- Proof reading and checking documents    
- Prepare court bundles
- Reviewing papers received from clients
- Management and maintenance of case files, including electronic and cloud document management systems
- Sourcing case judgements and other documents as required
- Evidence gathering and undertaking online research into alleged infringing acts

 
Don’t miss out on this fantastic chance to progress in your career whilst earning a competitive salary and gaining access to many other company benefits as well. Please reach out to us if you would like more information regarding this role, by contacting Antony Setford at G2 Legal.

#G2SP

More information

For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Antony Setford at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.

PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.

Job reference: 1386924-1-AS-4-SP

Company Benefits

  • 25 days holiday per annum
  • Free/Subsidised Gym Membership
  • Bonus Scheme
  • Birthday Holiday
  • Eye Care
  • Hybrid Working

Apply for IP Litigation Paralegal

Reference: 1386924-1-AS-4-SP | Location: Central London

Confidentially refer a colleague and earn £££

All our vacancies feature a market leading referral bonus amount.