Commercial Property Solicitor
A vacancy has arisen with a leading regional firm at their central Leeds office for a Commercial Property Solicitor or Legal Executive to join their growing team. This role offers a range of benefits including up to 31 days of paid annual leave and hybrid working.
Firm benefits include:
- Generous holiday entitlement ranging from 23-31 days (full-time, depending on the length of service with the firm)
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Discounted bus travel
- Pay care Health Cash Plan (employee contributions)
- Payroll giving scheme for tax-free charitable donations
- Professional membership/subscription support
- Death in Service Life Assurance – 3 times the salary
- Free conveyancing on your main residential property
- Regular social events including summer BBQ and a Christmas party
Ideal candidate skills and qualifications:
- The successful candidate will have experience in commercial and residential transactions, ideally gained at a multi-disciplinary, general practice firm
- Be able to work with minimum supervision
- The ideal experience level would be circa 1-5 PQE, however, candidates from all levels will be considered
About the role:
The role involves managing a large caseload of commercial property matters acting for a range of clients including small start-up businesses, regional firms, and Housing Associations.
If you are a Commercial Property Solicitor or Legal Executive and meet the above criteria, please apply directly via the link.
Contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal for further information.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.