A new vacancy has arisen for a children's law (public law) lawyer to join a L100 firm at its central Leeds office. This role offers the opportunity to be a part of a diverse and rich practice area that's intellectually stimulating and hugely rewarding.
- 25 days annual paid holiday
- They are open to fully remote workers, hybrid or office based
- Pension with 5% employee contribution
- Private medical insurance
- Permanent health insurance/income protection
- Season ticket loans
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Managing a varied caseload of both advisory and contentious matters in children's public law
- Advocacy in the First Tier Tribunal and the Family Court (in appropriate cases)
- Active involvement in client care and business development
- An interest in developing a career in health, social care and education law
- Technical excellence, organised, lateral thinker with an eye for detail
- Experience in children's law and a good understanding of the Children's Acts
- Ideally advocacy experience, including preparation, attendance and representation at hearings
If you meet the above criteria and wish to apply for the role, please apply directly via the link.
For further information, contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal Recruitment.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.