Are you a Residential Conveyancer looking to join one the East Midlands’ leading and award-winning law firms? This role is working within a small close-knit team, having exposure to high quality work with real client contact where you'll be able to establish long standing relationships and grow your reputation within the legal market in Derby.
- Having autonomy over your own caseload of residential conveyancing matters
- Close knit team supported by an experienced solicitor
- Real client interaction to enable you to develop your reputation in the market and build long standing relationships
- Paralegal and legal secretarial support
- You'll be a solicitor or experienced legal executive or conveyancer with previous experience running your own caseload
This role is based out of central Derby and is easily commutable from Derbyshire and the wider Derbyshire/Leicestershire region. Working with a law firm that puts employees first, offers first class service to each client and has a friendly and supportive environment
- 25 days holiday
- Training and development - with support for study
- Genuine career development
On offer is a competitive salary in line with your previous experience and/or PQE
Please apply today if you are a residential conveyancer looking to join a reputable and well-regarded law firm that invests in their employees!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Izzie Vaughan at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.