Opportunity to join a successful international Law firm as a Pensions Associate.
My client is an award-winning and leading international commercial law firm, it employs over 750+ people including over 150 Partners and Legal Directors. The firm includes awards for work life environment showing that it really cares about its employees and their wellbeing. This includes a wide range of perks beyond your salary.
The role as a Pensions Associate is an exciting opportunity to join a successful and busy team to work closely with Partners and Legal Directors to advise their blue chip Corporate client on the full spectrum of Pension matters.
- Drafting documents
- Provide clear pension advice to clients
- Advising Corporate and trustee clients
- Working on contentious Pension matters
- Restructurings, winding up and buy-in & buy-out projects
- Birthday day off and Christmas closure
- Pension scheme
- Flexible and agile working
- Financial Contribution towards home working equipment
- Life assurance
- Health insurance and BUPA
- Volunteering days off
- Dress for your day policy
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact George Beard at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.