Are you an experienced Customer Service Telephone Advisor or Call Centre Professional looking to secure a new role?
Customer Service Telephone Advisor
There is an exciting and rare opportunity, with a national law firm, for a Customer Service Telephone Advisor to join their central Leeds team. The firm offers a wide range of benefits including up to 25 days of paid annual leave and flexible working.
Firm benefits include:
- Up to 25 paid working days holiday per annum
- Extremely flexible working environment to include agile working and flexible working arrangements.
- Career progression and an extremely supportive working environment.
- All expenses paid for Summer and Christmas party events
- Given opportunities to volunteer and support charities of your choice
- Legal 500 firm
- You will be part of a team and have support from the wider family team located in other offices.
Ideal candidate skills and qualifications:
- Have 6 months+ of experience in a telephone-based role
- Excellent telephone manner to be considered for this role
- Ideally, you will have the ability to deal in a calm and measured manner, with callers who may be under pressure due to a lack and understanding of the remortgage process
- Have excellent IT and verbal and written communication skills
- Undertake their own administration and handle their own telephone calls in relation to their high-volume caseload.
- Assisting borrowers with a wide range of enquiries regarding their remortgage application.
- Taking ownership of issues to make sure that they get resolved within our SLAs
- Working with the team of Caseworkers, to support the firm in achieving our objectives
- Accurately administrating client details using our case management system as well as the use of Excel, Outlook
- Responding to online customer enquiries (Email)
If you have solid customer service skills and are looking to join a leading firm, please apply for this Customer Service Telephone Advisor via the link or contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal Recruitment.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.