A regional firm, our client has offices around Cheshire and are looking to recruit a Commercial Property Solicitor into their Commercial Property team. Candidates are expected to have 2+ years’ PQE and salary is negotiable.
- The successful Commercial Property Solicitor will be handling a mixed caseload of Commercial Property matters such as:
- Sale and purchase of all types of commercial property
- Pension funded property transactions with a SIPP and SSAS involvement
- Commercial property finance by way of secured lending
- The sale and purchase of development land
- The sale and purchase of commercial property at auction, including the preparation of auction packs, drafting, negotiating, and completing commercial property leases
- all aspects of commercial landlord and tenants matters
his opportunity will suit candidates who are looking to join a boutique firm. Salary is negotiable depending upon experience. Please apply online with your updated CV now to be considered, or contact Matt Dewsnap at G2 Legal for further information.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Matt Dewsnap at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.