A well-respected Liverpool law firm is currently looking to recruit an experienced nurse to join its Care Home team to assist with the firm’s solicitors with the recovery of care home fees.
You will be working within a dedicated team reviewing assessment documentation.
This role can be fully remote, working from home full time.
As a Legal Nurse, you will be required to have experience of care homes.
Full training will be provided.
- Reviewing of medical records/care home assessment records
- Indexing of Medical records
- Preparation of issue-based summaries and chronologies for instruction to experts
- Responding to ad-hoc queries as and when requested
- Researching medical conditions and standards of care with recognised evidenced research
- Calling clients advising status of case and gaining any further information to progress case
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.