Associate Director - Company Secretarial
£90,000 - £120,000
I am working with one of the leading company secretarial services providers that is looking to bring on board a qualified Chartered Secretary who has considerable experience of working in a professional services organisation. In this role you will oversee the day-to-day functioning of the company secretarial business strategy.
- Line Management
- Project management duties
- Monitoring of profitability by the business
- Take pivotal role in strategic direction of the business regarding the client base
- Raising the profile of the team by through internal/external events, networking etc
- Support the Managing Director with internal risk reporting obligations
- Track record of contributing to commercial success of a corporate services firm
- Understanding of the professional services model
- People management experience
- P&L/budget management experience
- Professional services experience
- Business Development experience
If this role sounds of interest, please apply asap to avoid missing out.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.