- Private healthcare insurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Enhanced contributory pension scheme
- Ongoing investment and training for personal development and career progression
- Annual bonus schemes for all staff members
- Homeworking and flexible working considered where possible
- Staff discounts and incentives through various memberships
- Refurbished offices including staff canteen and shower facilities
- Contentious property issues
- Disputes regarding easements, covenants, the construction of property contracts, overage, wayleaves
- Nuisance, adverse possession, boundaries, misrepresentation claims and property related professional negligence
- Landlord and tenant matters including disputed break notices, forfeiture, business lease renewals, enforcement of lease covenants, dilapidations and the impact of insolvency procedures
- Potentially additional disputes relating to construction & contentious probate
You will need:
- To be a trainee solicitor approaching qualification
- OR be a qualified solicitor or legal executive with up to 3 years PQE
- Some litigation experience
- A willingness to learn and progress
For more information on this and other exciting opportunities, please contact Paul Norman at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Paul Norman at G2 Legal on 0117 9000 888 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.