Our client is currently looking for a Legal Administrator to join our New Homes team in our Taunton office. As a Legal Administrator you will be working closely to support our Conveyancers; this is a great opportunity to develop and learn new skills in a very interesting and challenging sector.
- 28 days holiday (+buy an additional 10 days)
- Discounted gym membership
- Life Assurance 4 x Salary
- Sabbatical scheme
- Flexible working options
- Further training and progression opportunities
- Support & funding for further qualifications (Cilex / CLC)
- Onsite car parking
- Working within the New Homes Team
- Acting as first point of contact for enquiries and providing excellent customer service
- File opening and accompanying procedures, producing instruction letters & updating records
- Providing an efficient and effective support service to the Conveyancers as required
- Ensuring all matters are compliant (both legally and for service level requirements)
You will need:
- At least 6 months experience within the property department within a law firm
- New build experience is an advantage, but not essential
Click on apply now to send your CV through for consideration or call Paul Norman at G2 Legal for more information.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Paul Norman at G2 Legal on 0117 9000 888 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.