This is an outstanding opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to work alongside a Senior Partner at this L100 firm in central Leeds. The successful candidate will be offered a generous benefits package including hybrid working patterns.
Firm benefits include:
- Up to 25 days paid annual leave + paid leave for your birthday
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension Scheme
- Critical Illness and Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Dental Medical Insurance
- Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Benefits
- Free/Subsidized Car Parking
- Free/Subsidized Gym Membership
- Free/Subsidized Legal Services
- Life Assurance
- Dealing with the administration of Trusts
- Liaising with Stockbrokers in respect of Trust assets
- Deal with the administration of Estates
- Meeting bereaved clients and Executors to take instructions and manage the estate
- Taking instructions and drafting Wills to meet specific requirements
- Meeting clients (in the office or at their homes) to take instructions and give advice on the making of Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Completing tax returns on behalf of clients
- Looking after several clients where Partners are appointed as Attorneys under Enduring Powers of Attorney and Court Orders
To be considered for the role you must have experience in wills, probate, powers of attorney and estate management.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career, please apply directly via the link.
For further information contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal Recruitment.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.