An outstanding opportunity has become available for a Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join a full-service, independent law firm providing bespoke legal solutions to businesses and the healthcare sector. This firm offers a generous benefits package including hybrid working and up to 25 days paid annual holiday.
Firm benefits include:
- Up to 25 paid working days holiday per annum
- Private Healthcare Insurance
- Recruitment bonuses
- Opportunities to listen to guest speakers
- Chance to attend well-being workshops
- Personal Trainer Sessions
- Numerous social activities and engagements organized throughout the year
Ideal candidate skills and qualifications:
- Ideally, with 3+ years PQE, but this is not essential
- Have excellent IT, verbal, and written communication skills
- Initiative and ability to work in a team
About the role:
This expert litigation team focuses on the full spectrum of commercial litigation work with all general businesses and has also launched a new service to help dental practice owners and associates avoid difficulties and any potential disputes over pay. They have a specialist and niche team who have extensive experience in the dental sector and have a wealth of knowledge of NHS contracts, Denplan and Practice Plan contracts, and Associate Agreements.
If you are a Commercial Litigation Solicitor looking for an exciting new opportunity, then please apply directly via the link with an up-to-date CV, or for further information please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal Recruitment.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in West Yorkshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Rachael Atherton on 0113 254 9296 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.