New Build Conveyancer
This Yorkshire firm with a national presence is looking to strengthen its New Build Conveyancing Department with the hire of an experienced Conveyancer, Solicitor, Legal Executive, or non-qualified fee earner to join their New Build team in central Leeds. The firm offers a generous benefits package including holiday entitlement ranging from 23-31 days and discounted bus travel.
Firm benefits include:
- Generous holiday entitlement ranging from 23-31 days (full-time, depending on the length of service with the firm)
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Discounted bus travel
- Pay care Health Cash Plan (employee contributions)
- Payroll giving scheme for tax-free charitable donations
- Professional membership/subscription support
- Death in Service Life Assurance – 3 times the salary
- Interest-free loan for an annual travel pass
- Free conveyancing on your main residential property
- A free will
- Regular social events including summer BBQ and a Christmas party
Ideal candidate skills and experience:
- Have 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Have excellent IT and verbal and written communication skills
- Be a people person, who is organized and enthusiastic about supporting others within their own team
- Have extensive experience in freehold and leasehold transactions, with specialist knowledge of New Build properties
- Providing technical support for the property teams across the firm
- Dealing with technical matters, either directly or by supervision as appropriate
- Providing cover for fee-earners absences; managing and dealing with caseloads proactively to avoid delays in completion
- Continuous improvement of the team’s processes and procedures.
- Taking instructions from clients and advising accordingly
If you fit the above criteria, please apply directly via the link, or contact Rachael Atherton from G2 Legal for further information.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in West Yorkshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Rachael Atherton on 0113 254 9296 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.