A rare opportunity has become available for a Family Solicitor to join this leading Yorkshire firm in its Barnsley office. This firm has offices all over Yorkshire, and have a great reputation for Private Family, Legal Aid Family, and Care work.
You will be joining a team of well-establed, highghly successful Family Solicitors, and have the opportunity to progress quickly. The firm offers hybrid working and up to 25 paid working days’ holiday.
Firm benefits include:
- Generous holiday entitlement ranging from 23 – 31 days (full-time, depending on the length of service with the firm)
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Discounted bus travel
- Pay care Health Cash Plan (employee contributions)
- Professional membership/subscription support
- Death in Service Life Assurance – 3 times the salary
- Free conveyancing on your main residential property
- A free ill
- Regular social events including summer BBQ and a Christmas party
You, the Family Solicitor, will be running your own caseload, dealing with:
- New client enquiries,
- Matters at all stages from instruction through to archiving
- Instructing counsel or other experts where appropriate
- Being the Family Solicitor representing clients at court (including advocacy)
As the successful Family Solicitor, you will give professional and friendly client care, have the ability to deal with technical details, and to express solutions to complex legal problems in a concise and client-friendly way.
If you would like to join this well-established and market-leading department, offering an outstanding work-life balance and fantastic benefits, please apply directly via the link with your updated CV, or contact Dan Craddock at G2 Legal for further information.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Dan Craddock at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.