A Legal 500 Firm is seeking a Real Estate paralegal to join them at their office in York.This role will involve you working independently and as part of a team. You will run a caseload of quality Real Estate files.
This firm is dedicated to developing and nurturing employees, offering many progression opportunities. You will work closely with the Real Estate Partner and Associate. You will have one-to-one supervision and a chance to progress your career within the team.
- A law degree/GDL/LPC
- Have previous file-handling experience in Real Estate/Conveyancing.
The Main Duties:
- Ensuring effective case management and the production of high-quality work on own files and any other files where assistance or cover is provided
- Drafting and reviewing legal documents, such as contracts and licenses
- Preparing reports on title and leases
- Raising and answering property enquiries
- Commissioning online property searches, reviewing search results, and reporting on them
- Exchanging contracts and dealing with completions
- Dealing with post-completion work such as HM Land Registry registrations and stamp duty land tax submission
If you are interested in this role please apply for immediate consideration. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me, Dua Khan at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Dua Khan at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.