A new and exciting opportunity has arisen to join this friendly, expanding, in-house legal team.
You will benefit from working closely with senior members of the team, in an organisation that offers very flexible hybrid working arrangements, and exceptional training opportunities.
This role is a junior position, with opportunity to develop, and is suitable to a newly qualified (NQ) to 2 year PQE candidate, although all levels of experience will be considered.
You will focus on providing legal advice to in-house functions, dealing with a range of diverse matters. Typical matters will include:
- Regulatory advice to clients both in the UK
- Advising and managing legal disputes
- Handling complaints
- Reviewing policies and procedures
We are inviting applications from lawyers who have:
- Experience with litigation, complaints handling, regulatory or data protection
- Experience in infrastructure or work in public sector is desirable, but not essential
- Worked in private practice, regulatory bodies or other in-house teams
- Strong academics, communication, and IT skills
Our client is open to those from different academic and professional backgrounds, to include solicitors, barristers, legal executives or similar from newly qualified to more experienced.
This is a rare opportunity to join an in-house legal team, with a unique focus, that deals with some very well-known clients.
For more information, get in touch today or send your CV for immediate consideration.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Alex Cook at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.