An opportunity has arisen for a Family Legal Secretary to join a well-established and respected law firm based in Oldham, working along two fee earners undertaking their day-to-day secretarial duties. Ideally you will have Family law experience, however this isn’t essential, and the role is a great step for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a thriving department.
You will be office-based, working full-time Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm, however the firm are flexible on hours.
Duties will include:
- Audio typing
- File management
- Preparation of court documentation, statements, and bundles
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to other fee earners as and when required
The ideal candidate will be:
- A Competent Typist
- Committed To Providing Excellent Client Care As Wellbeing
- A Proactive Team Player
- Able To Provide A High Level Of Support To The Department
Benefits to include:
- 20 days’ holiday, with an additional two days’ holiday for every five years worked
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Career progression
To submit your interest in this Family Legal Secretary role, please apply online with an updated CV, or contact Joanne Gairns at G2 Legal for more information today!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Joanne Gairns at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.