An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Law Costs Draftsman to join a Top Tier 200 Law firm based in Manchester to work within the firms in-house law costs team. The firm offer excellent career development prospects for the right candidate, as the firm offers training contracts or support through the ACL qualification. The firm offer a mixture of home and office working.
Law Cost Draftsman - Greater Manchester
You will be required to have law costs experience working either in house or for an external supplier of costs drafting services. Experience of preparing bills and supplementary documents for Detailed Assessment on fast track & multi track cases.
Company benefits include:
- 3/2 alternative working from home pattern
- 23 days holiday a year, rising to 26 days (3 days reserved for Christmas closure of the office)
- 3 holiday buy backs per year after 1 year of service
- Extra day’s holiday for your birthday after 2 years’ service.
- Private medical insurance available after 2 years’ service
- Attending fee earner meetings and training sessions (every other month)
- Death in Service – 2 x salary
- Active social committee with generous departmental and firm-wide social budget.
- Active training culture and various groups and events such as Diversity & Inclusion.
- Netball / Football team, 10km Manchester team and more.
- Enhanced Maternity Leave payment if you have over 1 year tenure
- Other benefits including Employee Assistance Programme, free fruit & annual flu jab
The role is commutable from Manchester, Stockport, Altrincham, Sale & Tameside.
The role also offers excellent career development prospects for the right candidate, as the firm offers training contracts or support through the ACL qualification.
- Supporting costs case handlers with a full range of drafting requirements.
- Drafting formal bills for Detailed Assessment
- Drafting N260 statements of costs
- Preparing risk assessments
- Assisting with drafting Budgets
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Greater Manchester. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.