A leading international law firm is now seeking a Corporate Lawyer to join its award-winning Corporate team based in Singapore.
You will work across a broad spectrum of corporate, commercial and regulatory matters involving complex multi-jurisdictional transactions. You will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of clients, including local and international corporates, government agencies and regulators.
This role offers:
- Early levels of responsibility
- Excellent ongoing training
- Bright career progression path
- Competitive salary
- Lucrative benefits package
Ideally, your experience should include:
- Qualified lawyer practicing in Singapore
- Experience in working on complex corporate matters
- Commercially minded and strong ability to excel technically
- Enthusiasm to contribute and assist with the firm’s growth
This opportunity will forge your career with a leading global law firm which is known for an innovative, diversified, supportive and collaborative culture.
If this Singapore-based Corporate Lawyer role sounds like it would be of interest to you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Denise Chan at G2 Legal for a confidential discussion or apply with an up-to-date CV.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Denise Chan at G2 Legal on 0131 278 0000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.