An opportunity has arisen within a well-established law firm for a Legal Secretary to work within their Wills & Probate department based in Oldham.
Wills & Probate Legal Secretary - Oldham
The role will involve working closely within a team of four assisting a Partner, Associate, Assistant and Part time secretary. Experience in Wills & Probate preferred but not essential as other areas of law will be considered for the right candidate.
Duties will include:
- Audio typing
- Providing secretarial and administrative support to fee earners
- Managing and maintaining files from opening to archiving
- Handling telephone enquiries, making appointments and taking messages
- Producing letters and legal documents, including court forms and statements
- Dealing with probate applications
- Copying, scanning and faxing and other general administration work
The ideal candidate will be a competent typist, organised and committed to providing excellent client care as well being a confident, proactive team player who is able to provide a high level of support to the department.
Hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm. This is a full-time position and is office based but flexibility is offered.
Benefits to include:
- 22 days holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Progressive law firm
- Local parking
- Small friendly working environment
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Greater Manchester. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Joanne Gairns on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Joanne Gairns at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.