A wonderful opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Solicitor to join this Top 100 law firm in their Southampton office.
The firm is ranked highly by the legal directories for their work in this area, with an unusual client list that includes a combination of private organisations and public bodies.
This is a senior role that can offer hybrid working and will also include some supervision of junior staff.
Typical matters you will deal with include, but are not limited to:
- Commercial contracts and T&Cs for the supply of goods and services (IT services, systems integration, and development contracts)
- Intellectual property and data protection
- Franchise agreements and joint ventures
As a guide, we are inviting applications from those candidates that are:
- Qualified Solicitors with a 6+ years’ PQE
- Strong academics, including a 2:1 or better in their degree
- Those with strong Data Protection and GDPR compliance experience should highlight this on their application.
In return, you will receive a generous negotiable salary, extensive benefits, and be part of a firm with an enviable reputation for work/life balance and achievable targets.
Submit your CV online today for immediate consideration or call Chris Rodriguez at G2 Legal for a confidential chat about the role.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Chris Rodriguez at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.