Property Litigation Solicitor, Sheffield
A well established South Yorkshire firm is looking for a Property Litigation Solicitor (2+ years' PQE) to join in its very successful property litigation team in Sheffield.
As the successful candidate you will be comfortable managing your own files, be a confident advocate and have experience of both commercial and residential property disputes.
You will have responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Dilapidations and improvements
- Enforcement of covenants and easements
- Renewal of business leases, both opposed and unopposed, including service of notices, counter notices, applications to court and conduct in the Landlord and Tenant 1954 litigation generally
- Negligence of property professionals
- Rent Arrears
- Proceedings for possession, demotion of tenancy and anti-social behaviour injunctions
- Boundary disputes
- Leasehold Enfranchisement
- Residential Possessions
For more information, please apply now or for an initial, informal discussion contact Dan Craddock at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Dan Craddock at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.