Manchester based Top 50 law firm is looking for a serious injury solicitor to handle a caseload of serious injury claims concerning spin cord, head and other serious injuries. Some cases will have an international aspect and will require cross-border litigation.
- You will be required to assist with line management of case handlers and assist with general team management
- Attend face to face client meetings and business development events
- Handle a caseload of serious injury files with aspects of cross-border litigation
- Cope well under-pressure and maintain excellent time management skills
- 25 days annual leave, with the opportunity to buy additional leave
- Two fundraising days in a year to give back to the community (fully paid!)
- Westfield Health membership, offering discounted leisure and travel and refunds on medical services
- Enhanced benefits at Associate/Senior Associate level
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, give Sam Bird at G2 Legal a call or email across your CV.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Greater Manchester. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Samuel Bird on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Samuel Bird at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.