Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and filing of statutory forms at Companies House and other admin tasks required to make sure clients meet their statutory and regulatory compliance obligations
- Management of filing deadlines for a large portfolio of clients
- Assisting the management with client onboarding and ad-hoc projects
- Maintaining and updating client reports and systems
- Providing administrative support to the Cosec team
- The role is full-time with a 35 hour week and flexible working is available, both in office or remote
- Salary of £23,000 per annum
- 21 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) – increasing by one day for each completed year of service (capped at 30 days)
- Private healthcare (available on the successful completion probationary period)
- Enrolment into the company’s pension scheme
Please get in touch if you are interested!
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Bristol City Centre. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Greg McHugh on 0207 649 9296 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Greg McHugh at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.