COP Solicitor - North London
Due to continued growth, a new opportunity for a Court Of Protection solicitor has arisen to join a medium-size team in north London!
In return you will receive a very competitive salary and bonus package, with additional benefits and lots of flexibility and remote working.
This ambitious firm are growing rapidly and following recent hires, are now looking to expand further. You will have the financial backing to build a team, joining an entrepreneurial group at an exciting stage of their development. In return, there are clear chances for you to develop as the business continues to grow.
Their priority is to provide the highest level of client care and have a genuine, friendly and collegiate ethos. They embrace modern working methods, including working from home.
- As the successful COP Solicitor, you will deliver quality legal expertise and exceptional client care, maintaining the existing client focused ethos.
- You will manage your own files, with plenty of support, whilst advising on further recruitment for your team.
- Clear opportunities to learn and develop your skills further
- Lots of client contact and progression chances as the firm recruit more staff and open new offices.
The successful Court Of Protection Solicitor will:
- Be an experienced practitioner with a bias towards mental capacity
- Be committed to the onward provision of publicly funded work; particularly Mental Health & COP files.
- Demonstrate a genuine passion and enthusiasm for this area of law.
- Able to supervise.
Those on the Mental Capacity (welfare) Panel are encouraged to apply.
This firm pride themselves on a collegiate ethos, so get your CV across today to find out more!
Please note the advertised salary is intended as a guide and exceptional candidates or those seeking more, should get in contact to discuss further.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Greater London (Enfield). Visit our website for more jobs or contact Jude Cornelli on 0207 649 9298 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jude Cornelli at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.