Associate Company Secretary
£25,000 - £30,000
Our client is looking for a candidate who ideally is degree standard, part CGI / ICSA Qualified or has a minimum of 1 year’s work experience in corporate governance to join the reputable professional services organisation.
Your roles and responsibilities would be:
- Providing corporate, registered office and company administration services to a portfolio of clients in the UK and offshore
- Building up good working relationships with clients to develop an understanding of their requirements
- Corporate administration working with the team to make sure client instructions are met and that the client is kept informed of progress and costs
- Looking after a portfolio of companies, using the services of the clients international offices
- Managing costs relating to client files and providing a profitable contribution to the department
- Ensuring work is promptly invoiced
- Highlighting areas where current systems and services can be developed
- Working closely with clients and developing the relationship
- Ensure compliance with money laundering regulations
- Maintaining systems to enable due diligence activity and reporting of all concerns in relating to money laundering activity to the Compliance Officer
- Identify, promote and develop commercial opportunities wherever possible and inform clients of new products and services
- Support marketing, promotional and sales initiatives
- Carry out ad hoc duties
The benefits will include:
- 25 days holiday
- Life Assurance
- PHI Scheme
- Cashback Health Plan
- Staff Discount Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discretionary Bonus
Do get in touch if you are interested!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Greg McHugh at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.