A multi-office law firm in the south of the UK is expanding its private client department with the hire of a legal secretary.
Legal Secretary - Epsom - £25,000 - £28,000
Your position will be based in their Ewell office and you'll work 1-to-1 with the head of the department to process their administrative duties.
These private client duties will include:
- Answering the telephone
- Diary management
You will need to:
- Have 2+ years of experience working in a private practice law firm
- Live local to the area of Ewell/Epsom
- Have worked with wills, probate, tax, trust and lasting powers of attorney matters before
Benefits of this role are fantastic. You will benefit from:
- Free parking space for 5 days a week (!)
- A great work-life balance
- An excellent office atmosphere, one of the best in the country
If you are interested in this rare opportunity, please apply now for consideration.
Please call G2 Legal and ask for Zac Marshall should you have any questions.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Zac Marshall at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.