Legal Cashier - Sheffield
Our client is a well-established regional law firm situated in South Yorkshire who are looking for a committed, and enthusiastic Legal Cashier to join their expanding Legal team in Sheffield.
You will have worked in a similar Legal Cashier role with the ability to hit the ground running, providing strong support to the accounts team across a variety of tasks and responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Process daily financial payments, receipts, and transfers
- Bankline payments – Control
- Bankline payments – input and authorize
- Monitor and update incoming BGC receipts
- Maintain and file all necessary documentation
- Produce Final Print Outs
- Process Switch and credit card payments
- Automatic cheque runs
- Petty cash payments and balancing
- Time entries write offs and transfers
- Uphold high Legal Cashier standards
- Deposit interest calculations as required
- Process employees’ expenses claims
- Assist staff with accounts queries.
To apply for the Legal Cashier role, please follow the link or contact Dan Craddock at G2 Legal directly.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Dan Craddock at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.