Residential Conveyancer – Redditch – £34,000 - £40,000
A residential conveyancer is sought for a legal 500 law firm in Redditch. This is a full-time permanent role that can offer hybrid working.
Our client has a small team in Redditch along with a wider conveyancing team spread across four offices. They are now seeking an experienced residential conveyancer to join them who can hit the ground running free of significant supervision.
The role itself will entail:
- Managing a varied and manageable caseload of residential conveyancing matters
- Supporting more junior members of the team
- A desire to get involved in networking events
- Good IT skills and experience with case management software.
To be considered:
- At least 4 years’ experience handling your own residential conveyancing caseload
- Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer
- Proven track record of providing high standard of client care
- Ability to work as part of a team
This is a great role for a residential conveyancer looking to be part of a larger, dynamic firm but still maintaining a small high street office type feel in their Redditch branch office.
The firm offer enhanced benefits along with focussed career development plans.
To be considered for this residential conveyancing role in Redditch please contact Rebecca Higgs at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rebecca Higgs at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.