Law Costs Draftsman
Due to strategic growth plans at this well run multi-site practice are currently looking to recruit an experienced Law Cost Draftsman with proven experience of drafting bills of costs and costs budgets.
You will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience and have the ability to manage your own caseload.
The firm have a fantastic reputation within the legal industry, offer flexible/hybrid working, competitive salaries plus excellent benefits package including bonus scheme, pension scheme, life assurance, medicash and long service awards.
- Preparation of detailed bills of costs, costs schedules and costs estimates
- Review of opponent’s points of dispute and preparation of replies.
- Preparation of costs budgets.
- Reviewing opponents’ costs budgets, preparing BDR’s, Precedent T’s and entering into negotiations.
- Potential to attend CCMC hearings.
- Ensuring that the quality of work produced is to the highest standard.
- Management of daily workloads as well as achieving service level agreements.
- Be able to work to deadlines and prioritise matters to ensure targets are delivered.
For more information, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Greater Manchester. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.