Childcare Solicitor - Sheffield
Are you a Childcare Solicitor with at least 5 years PQE? Are you a panel member? Do you live/can you work in Sheffield? Then this may be the role for you!
This fantastic regional firm are looking for an experianced Childcare Solicitor to work in their Sheffield office. The firm pride themselves on their excellent team of solicitors and support staff who have an abundance of experience in working with those that are facing difficult family issues.
As the Childcare Solicitor you will:
- Have relevant experience (5 years +).
- Be a Children Panel Member.
- Have experience not only representing children and parents, but also children's guardians.
- Previous experience of supervision/management.
- Be a people person, who is organised and enthusiastic about supporting others within their own team.
The role will involve you supervising colleagues within the team, business development activities and also networking.
If you feel this is the right role for you and you would like to be considered for this opportunity, then reach out to Dan Craddock at G2 Legal Recruitment.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Dan Craddock at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.